Who is Meet Kevin
Most people know Kevin Paffrath by his YouTube name Meet Kevin.
He posts real estate and personal finance videos on YouTube, and sells an investing course that gives access to a private Discord group and daily live streams.
What is Meet Kevin’s Net Worth in 2024
Meet Kevin’s net worth in 2024 is estimated to be $60 million.
That number will likely increase as he continues to make money on YouTube and online courses.
How Did Meet Kevin Make His Money
Meet Kevin got his real estate license at a young age, which led to troubles trying to start his business.
Instead, he bought a house in foreclosure, fixed it up, and flipped it, which ignited his real estate career.
Meet Kevin has also made over $8 million from his online investing courses.
Kevin has several courses available, including one that teaches you how to trade on the stock market using advanced strategies and technical indicators.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links from Amazon and TradingView. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on these links and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
How Many Properties Does Meet Kevin Have?
Meet Kevin now owns over 20 properties in the Los Angeles area and a few others worldwide.
His investment property portfolio is worth around $22 million.
How Much Does Meet Kevin Make on YouTube
Most of Meet Kevin’s net worth comes from his YouTube channel, earning about $5 per 1,000 views.
Considering how many videos he has posted, he has a lot of YouTube money rolling in.
Meet Kevin’s Wife
Kevin met his wife, Lauren, at a young age while she was living in California. Her parents are a real estate couple, which worked perfectly for Kevin.
How Old is Kevin Paffrath
Kevin was born on 08/10/1990, making him 34 years old as of October 2024.
Books Recommended by Meet Kevin
Meet Kevin recommends several books on his Amazon shop that teach you about the mindset skills needed to achieve wealth.
He says the key to building wealth includes principles, mindset, logic, and fundamentals.
- Explains how people can make accurate judgments and decisions quickly by relying on limited information, or “thin-slicing.”
- Encourages readers to trust their intuition, acknowledging that it can sometimes lead to better decisions than over-analyzing situations.
- Introduces the concept of the Golden Circle, which emphasizes the importance of starting with a clear and inspiring purpose (the “why”) before defining the “how” and “what” of a business or idea.
- Demonstrates how successful organizations and leaders inspire action by focusing on their purpose and communicating it effectively to others.
- Provides insights into Warren Buffett’s value investing approach, which involves buying undervalued stocks and holding them for the long term.
- Chronicles Buffett’s life and career, highlighting the importance of learning from failures and setbacks to achieve long-term success.
- Examines how small actions and changes can lead to widespread, large-scale change, or “social epidemics.”
- Identifies three types of individuals (connectors, mavens, and salesmen) who play key roles in spreading ideas and driving social epidemics.
- Analyzes the causes and consequences of market bubbles and how they can lead to financial crises.
- Explores the role of human psychology and behavior in shaping market trends, challenging the notion of perfectly rational markets.
- Demonstrates how incentives drive human behavior and shape societal outcomes, often in unexpected ways.
- Uses creative data analysis to challenge conventional wisdom and reveal surprising insights about a wide range of topics.
- Reveals that sociopaths make up about 4% of the population, demonstrating the importance of recognizing their traits and behaviors.
- Provides guidance on how to protect oneself from the manipulation and deceit of sociopaths in personal and professional relationships.
- Argues that making small, incremental improvements to daily habits can lead to significant long-term results.
- Introduces a four-step process for creating and maintaining habits: cue, craving, response, and reward.
- Examines how humans often misinterpret the intentions, emotions, and actions of strangers, leading to misunderstandings and conflicts.
- Explains the concept of “default to truth,” in which people tend to assume others are being honest and transparent, making them vulnerable to deception.
- Presents a comprehensive set of principles for personal and professional success based on the author’s own experiences and observations.
- Emphasizes the importance of embracing radical transparency and open-mindedness in decision-making and communication within organizations.
- Chronicles the story of Starbucks and its emphasis on social responsibility, highlighting the role businesses can play in creating positive change.
- Shares valuable leadership lessons and insights on fostering an inclusive, purpose-driven company culture.
- Recounts the author’s experiences as a stockbroker, providing a cautionary tale about the dangers of unchecked greed, excess, and corruption in the finance industry.
- Chronicles the author’s journey of redemption and reinvention, emphasizing the importance of learning from mistakes and taking responsibility for one’s actions.
I Will Teach You to Be Rich, Second Edition: No Guilt. No Excuses. No BS. Just a 6-Week Program That Works
- Provides a practical, step-by-step guide to mastering the basics of personal finance, including budgeting, saving, investing, and debt management.
- Encourages readers to develop a long-term financial plan and cultivate good money habits to achieve lasting wealth and financial security.
- Introduces the concept of “primal branding,” which focuses on creating powerful brand stories and belief systems to connect with customers and build strong communities.
- Identifies seven essential elements of successful brands, including creation story, creed, icons, rituals, sacred words, nonbelievers, and leaders.
- Emphasizes the importance of storytelling in sales to build trust, engage prospects, and close deals.
- Outlines seven types of stories that every salesperson should master, including personal stories, company stories, and customer success stories.
- Shares time management strategies and insights based on the experiences of successful women, demonstrating how to make the most of one’s time.
- Challenges conventional wisdom about work-life balance, arguing that it is possible to achieve success in both professional and personal spheres by focusing on priorities and making conscious choices.
- Argues that human progress and prosperity are driven by innovation, trade, and the exchange of ideas.
- Presents an optimistic outlook on the future of humanity, demonstrating how past challenges have been overcome and why current global issues can also be resolved.
- Debunks common misconceptions about global progress and development, showing that the world is actually improving in many areas.
- Encourages readers to adopt a fact-based worldview and critically evaluate information, leading to a more accurate understanding of the world and its challenges.
You can find the full list of Meet Kevin’s books on his Amazon page.
Before you go
If you want to keep educating yourself about personal finance, you must check out these posts as well: